20130920

IntAnGIbLe waSTe

after moving to windsor, i saved lots of time on commute to work. However, i didn't manage my time better. that's a huge problem. I've got to change it! there are several things i need to sort out. 

first, the banking thing! I reckon i'm running out of taiwan dollars in my taiwan account soon. secondly, the GP. since i've already been staying here for more than 6 months, i should and have to register GP in case i need any medical service here. apart from that, i did sort out some things, like the rental house problem. I'm lucky that the B&B host seems to welcome me to rent the house for longer term. that's exactly a good thing to me. first of all, i don't need to give deposit so that i can use my money more flexible. on top of that, the host is really kind that she's willing to give me discount for renting the room. how lucky i am! 

as to the inner things of me, i am very unsatisfied with my time management. I didn't spend quality time studying english, instead, i spent too much time working, from 9am to 7 pm or later. it's funny that when i was living in Putney, i'd got to force myself to watch TV less so that i could have more time studying english on my own. now, since the family i'm living with watch films on TV a lot, i don't really watch TV. however i hardly remember what i've done actually. that's horrifying that i waste my immense time intangibly. 

let's see. 24 hours - 8 hours (sleeping) - 9 hours (working & lunch) - 2 hours (breakfast & cooking & dinner)   = 5 hours! how can i waste the 5 hours without doing anything! 

set the goals and just do it! think before you leap. once you decide it, do it without thinking! 

No comments: