20130924

eXPRessioNs


expressions:

  • are you being served? 
  • what are you having?
  • can i take your order, please?
  • can i get you anything else?
  • I'll just get your order for you now.
  • like mother, like daughter. 
  • i've got to say....
  • i'm just worry about ....
  • How are you coping without her. 
  • let her down.
  • I've gone through this relationship.
  • what are you up to?
  • are you up for it?
  • How are you doing?
  • how do you spend your day? 
  • off the top of my head...:
    I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but i could go and look it up. 
  • i'm chuffed with his present.
  • i'm delighted with it.
  • i'm please with it.
  • only time would tell. 
  • i got quite a shock.
    i was in shock.
  • It's not rocket science.
  • the weather turns really bad.
  • at busy time, queuing may be necessary
  • I've never ever seen that before. 
  • long story short,...
  • it happens all the time.
  • shall we start?
  • as cool as a cucumber: calm
    she walked in as cool as a cucumber, as if nothing had happened.
  • good for you / good to hear. 
  • how did you find it?




No comments: