20101025

wRIting

i think writing helps speaking.


because i take English class on every Monday night and Mark, my english teacher, asks us about our weekend as warm-up activity. i think it's really a great idea to let us practice the past tense. 

yesterday i wrote down what i had done on the weekend (the previous article). It really helps in today's English class. at least Mark and classmates could understand.

"this week i did lots of things. on Friday night, i went to 西門 to take my ring i bought two weeks ago. on the weekend my friend and i made the tiramisu at her place. it was my first time to make any kind of food. i was responsible for the meringue. we didn't add any cream because we found two kinds of recipe online; one is made of meringue and the other is of cream. i beated the meringue with two folks at least one hour long. because we didnt have any whisk. it's not hard but absolutely takes time."

i really like my english class.

No comments: