20101016

tOuGh

i wish i could forget everything.
The point is that i am not so ready for the new stuff. It's not good.

I wish i could forgive myself.
I have encountered a difficult hurdle and i am not so sure about the solution. the little girl is sick as before i think. she needs something. the supports are necessary. i wanna help. i would if i could. for her, i need to do my best. she now seems so weak and freaked out. please let me know the problem is and the workable solution. i love her so much and hardly bare to see her struggled in the deep and dark ocean without any light and hopes.

dear girl, i know it's hard. please just hang on there. you tears will turn to the rain of the drought and all the fear shown on you face will be replaced with the happiness. yes, i know those are cliche lines which i admit i dont buy it sometimes. however, for you, i am on my way to do right.

No comments: