20060822

NigHTMarE

Last night, I cried again for the ghost. The sound I heard was so clear that I couldn't help running away or I would be going to be insane. I wondered that after how many times the continuously repeated show would over, thoroughly. What happened in the yesterday deep night was so familiar to me. Maybe the ghost is the past. If my past could form as my present goblin, could I force it to disappear? Again and again, I supposed I was free from it, however, I turned into fragile instead.
I become so easily annoyed today. There seems a hateful list of persons emerging from my little but chaotic brain. I perform my detestation imaginatvely anytime. I should stop them to occupy my mind, or in other words, it's necessary to wipe out the twisting nightmare. But how?

No comments: