20060818

LeaRnINg LAnGuagE

Recently, I practiced either my English or French.
There're several comprehensive websites I found for learning French. I am so excited and cannot wait to enjoy although they are all in English. I try to take it as a chance to force myself used to reading English websites. It makes me memorize that I also spent lots of time browsing English websites just for a singer, Christina Aguilera.I wish to speak, wirte in English and French as well as in Chinese even if it seems to take me a long time.
Learning language is interesting but not easy to me. I wonder why I like it from I was a child.
Yesterday Paul Lee, my professor , said that the ability of language is accumulated bit by bit. These words encouraged me indeed. Now what I should do is try hard and be patient.

No comments: