20130824

coNtENt

sometimes you've got to convince yourself to be patient.
I've worked with my new job for about 3 weeks. I'm quite excited everyday, although i do feel stressed sometimes due to the language. but, that's one of the reasons i am here, isn't it?

The most intriguing thing to me is that I can feel happy and excited when i work as a software developer. I am not sure what is the difference between here and taiwan. i just knew that I didn't really feel "excited" when I worked in taiwan and realised there must be something wrong. there was no serious problem with my jobs (frankly speaking, they are all nice and rewarding), but I just didn't feel satisfied and happy deep within my heart. I would complained easily when things went wrong, or say, not in the way i expected.

Here, working for a small, or say tiny, company gives me a totally different points of view. It's not perfect. Everything seems relatively unstructured to me. However, instead of unhappy, that makes me even more energetic. I'm certain there are many things waiting for me to work on.

It's quite interesting that even now I am facing a new working environment, new challenges, and new skills (I think I was a bit not open-minded enough to the front-end stuff in the past), I feel content (I am not sure if it can describe my feeling correctly, ha!). I am desperate for learning as much as possible, no matter it's new or old to me. If i already knew it, I wanna know deeper. If it's new, brilliant! it's the time to broaden my horizons.

now I look forward to keeping this great altitude with me wherever I am and keep open-minded to the unknown future. 

No comments: