20130730

tIMEtABle

the first month, I was preparing for all the document i'd need for living and working in the UK whilst i was getting familiar with the environment and going sightseeing as a tourist. I'd got my NI number and bank account as expected at the end of March. 


the second month, I focused on looking for a part-time job which can support my expense here. I was lucky enough that i'd got a job in a restaurant soon. When almost everything went as my plan, one of my best friend decided to visit me in London unexpectedly. Thus I kept exploring the city and doing some sightseeing in the second month. 

The third month, I started to focus on looking for an IT job. It lasted for about 3 month, May, Jun and July. During these 3 months, I had lots of fun with my great italian flatmates. It made my life much more fun when I felt stressed by interviews. I moved out in June. However, I can't really think of what happened during these two months. I started work 40-hour per week in July which means i finally had my expense and income balanced. When I was about to give up looking for a job and plan my next step. I was delighted by the good news that I've got a job offer. see? things change everyday. 

Now, standing at another turning point, I look forward to writing down new stories of mine.

No comments: