20101104

MeMORIal

i have a calender titled as "memorial". i created this calender on October 31, 2008. the first event was the date  my dear friend 慶, passed away. this was my first time to face to the death so closely.
i've just created the second event for my dear OREO. technically, you weren't mine. But i am so thankful that i had the chance to be with you about one year. you were tender, sweet, cute, smart and friendly. you actively stepped close to me and i was so surprised. you were lying you head on my arm just like a person. i thought the weight of your little head made my arm numb but i was touched so deeply when i could just watch you closed your eyes for a nap. i thought it showed your relaxation and trust to me, which is generally supposed to be uneasy for cats. i also remember i liked to talk to you just like you are one of my good friends. i always don't expect to much on cats because people say cats aren't so sweet like dogs. now i would like to say, it really depends! i have no idea that i grieved your death profoundly, even i haven't see you for about 3 years. you were really special to me. i almost think that you are the first cat of mine. it doesn;t matter the relation between us in reality. you mean a lot to me. Thank you, OREO.

i love you and miss you, OREO. Please Rest in Peace.

No comments: