20080207

hOw muCh DO u kNOw thE meANing to Me beHINd the woRDS

Was Jordan involved in the planning of the wedding?
He was and it's funny because i expected him to do the guy thing like, "Yeah, honey, do whatever you want." But not Jordy, he was definitely right in there and if i had something in mind that he thought should go a different way, he would speak up and say, "Honey, it's my wedding too." i thought it was cute that he wasn't the typical guy and that he had strong opinions about what he wanted. He has amazing taste so we didn't really ever differ in what we wanted. We have so much in common and our tastes are so alike that there wasn't really any disagreeing.

How was he different from other guys you met?
I think he's the only man I've ever met, really[laugh]. If every guy would take a page out of Jordy's book there would be a lot of happy women out there. He knows how to treat and respect a woman. I could gush about him for days. He goes above and beyond all the time. He;s my caretaker, he's my backbone, he's there for me during the good times and the bad. He's my rock. He's stronger than any other man i have ever met. He's do intelligent, which I'm very attracted to. I think one of the very first things I fell in love with was his smile. It's the biggest, most genuine and sincere smile you've ever seen in your life and he lights up a room. He's got an aura about him that makes people feel completely at ease. He knows me better than I know myself at this point,

What's the best thing about your relationship?
We are constantly teaching one another about so many different things. Our relationship is very balanced --- no one is above the other person; it's incredible equal. We share every single thing with one another. We have no secrets. He's my partner and we make very strong team. He makes me a better person.

No comments: