20061006

woW~~~i diD IT

Finally, I've done.
After finishing the first problem of my quantum mechanics homework, I almost couldn't wait to paint. Originally I tried to take a portrait, again, however I hardly got any confidence or encouragement form that. Therefore I chose a photograph of a beach to imitating instead.
It's fortunate that I haven't give it up halfway. Maybe we should all carry out an undertaking from start to finish. Processes might seem no expectances, however, the outcomes could turn out to be satifying unanticipatedly, as long as we have kept exserting. At least, my work this time follows what I have just said above. Oh, I really wish to pass the lecture of quantum mechanics in the end, too. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What can I say? It's amazing... Maybe you should spend more time on this. It may creates you an wonderful route to the future. Maybe the second profession. Go! Go! Go!...If you need additional professional comments, I may be able to introduce one guy for you.