20120804

StrESSfuL

today's English Class was really challenging. Mark let us have IELTS-like speaking practice which requires not only speaking but also thinking about the topic, such as consumerism (be honest, i dont really know much about it). Although it was quite stressful, I still enjoy today's class very much. I hope i will have this kind of class more. This kind of practice and training forces you to think more and to give your own opinions. (sometimes i feel a bit depressed when i make an impression that i'm a person without my own thought just because i don't know how to express myself properly.)

Besides speaking, we also focused on listening during the class. at first, I hardly catch any idea about Richard Branson's interview. we continuously replayed, listened, and guessed almost every sentence. Of course, we did need Mark to say it again for us and then listened to it in original speed one more time. It was taking long time to do this practice but i liked the feeling when i finally got the idea about it.

I should have practiced in this way by myself more often. I hope i will! :D

No comments: