20111205

fiNAL oRAl exAM

I would like to share a wonderful travel experience.

I have been skydiving during my trip in New Zealand.

We booked Skydive Lake Wanaka in advance, which was found highly recommended on the internet.
Skydiving was one of the most important plans in our itinerary, so we planned to stay at Wanaka, the place we would go skydiving, for 3 nights in case it would rain.

First day, it was cloudy.
the second day, it was still cloudy.
We started to worry that what if we couldn't go skydiving tomorrow.
Next day, we were so excited because there was almost no cloud but only sunshine.
we rushed to Skydive Lake Wanaka, read the papers, signed the agreements, changed the clothes, and waited for the first group of people back from the sky.
Very soon, we got on the air plane, flu in the blue sky, but we were sent back to the ground in 10 minutes.
"what happened?" we were so confused when we were asked to get off the air plane.
"it became cloudy and even icy." I was told by my skydiving instructor.
My friend and I were really disappointed and upset. "We even flu in the sky!"
The only thing we could do was to change tomorrow's plan, book an extra night for our hostel, and pray.

Very luckily, the weather next morning was perfect.
The air plane took us to a height of 15,000 feet height.
I was tight to my instructor, Alex, and totally pushed out by his body from the gate of the air plane.
To be honest, I didn't have time to feel the fear or excitement when I sat on the edge of the gate.
But the feeling of the sudden fall was the most exciting experience I'd ever had.
The speed of free falling was amazingly fast that I could hardly breathe and my ears hurt because of the pressure.
I even thought that I probably would faint.
Suddenly, the parachute was opened and I was so glad that I could breathe once again!
My instructor manipulated the chute so well that I could overlook the spectacular scenery from various
directions.
I felt so happy that i couldn't help but laughing when i was being hung in the air.
At that time, I realized why some people love flying so much.

Skydiving is definitely one of the greatest activities one should experience.
We were fortunate enough that we didn't miss it.
if you are going to give it a shot, here are some advice:
firstly, plan more days or flexible plans around. because it highly depends on the weather condition. you might be forced to rearrange your plan.
secondly, book on-line. they usually give discount on the internet. Skydiving is never cheap.
And then, prepare yourself in good health condition. The variation of pressure and speed brought from Free fall will make you uncomfortable.
finally, the second jump is cheaper! don't miss it!












2 comments:

Enid said...

good!

Chloé said...

不過昨天期末報告的時候有被糾正了一些錯誤~趕快來改XDDDD