20100930

lEaVinG

i am not sure what i want indeed, neither work nor relationship, even my own life style.
everything now seems perfect, but actually i never use the word "perfect" at all.

i sort of envy my english teacher, Mark. he looks happy and enjoys his life, although i were not himself. No matter what, i am sure that i have wanted to become the persons who know their ways clearly. One may say that only understanding what they want and whom the are is not workable, because success is affected by many other things. yap. but the point is without the yearning for something important in your life, you're lost. no, not you, i've been pointing to myself.

i've been trying to make myself to be happy and feel satisfied in many ways. however, just like all the things happened in this world, the result seems not adequate to me. people might take me as a person with no thankful heart. yes, i think it's too true to be said.

do not take if you are not able to. im convinced that it's necessary to dig out myself, the truth of being happy, and the bravery within.

No comments: