20100627

chAncE to PrACtice

This is the first time i get up so early on Sunday. I have a breakfast date with my friend who is going to work in Japan. I am always learning somethings from  different contact with my friends. 

This time i have learnt that i am not firm and stable enough. in fact, i am aware of that but i think i need to practice more to find out the balance between my heart and mind. It's somewhat hard to tell which based decision is truer since both of them are from myself. Some say that follow your heart anyways; some say look before you leap. I am convinced that both advices are true for making every decision and they should not conflict to each other.  Somehow, they do, in certain implicit aspects. 
No matter how you make the decision, we are all told to enjoy it because that is your choice rather than others. D'accord! However, i would like to have a little modification for this saying that one should take on his/her own choice including all the joys and pains. 
I think i am not strong enough in heart and mind. Strong is not to be without fears and tears. both are parts of nature and to be against nature should not count. Then, what is it? ....... One day, i might be able to figure out the definition of strong of my own. 

No comments: