20071123

HoMeWork ?!

I had been addicting to social networking sites for about 2 or 3 years.
It was taking almost all my leisure time to chat online.
I didn't regret being an addict because i'd indeed learnt the hollowness of wasting time which makes me away from being an addict again in the future.
By the way, my fast typing has been ascribed to it.

I don't agree with the strategy of selling the private information of users to advertisers.
the trend of business of those social networking sites is bound to be far away from the origin, providing a virtual space for users to have their own social activities.
Although the hyper-targeting advertisement seems a custom-made service, it is not good to users if it cannot improve the quality of service of the social networking sites.
You may say that i am too innacent to aware of the so-called business.
However, in my opinion, only the products which can satisfy customers will go a long way.

No comments: