20070722

whO u R oR COUld bE

i am trying to patch the live when i was busy on my thesis.

On July 3rd, i went for one of my dream, being in the concert of Christina Aguilera.
I love her. Therefore, i embraced the chance when her tour cames to Asia, Hong Kong.
That was a really wonderful time and experience.
For being her true-hearted fan, I had made the wish that there were lots of attendees, because Xtina, Baby Jane in this album, must be delighted to see herself attraction.
Indeed, there were many people, including foreigners.
I hadn't seen so many foreigners before that night.
It was a pity that i didn't bring the camera because of the warnings on the ticket. Therefore, i couldn't take any picture in places, such as the entry, my seat, the stand, the stage. The lucky came across me. I got the email address of a boy, who looked like a huge fan too sitting by me, for sharing pictures after the concert.





I laughed, I cried, I made noises, I waved,...
It's just so my first time to see her.
Did she see me? I saw she wave back and smile.
It doesn't matter whom she saw. It's just about myself.

No comments: