20061126

ShOulD i?

Let me sit and think clearly.
The first problem was the dependence resulting from the custom. Here came the diversion of the center of my life next. It brought other's attention and also the mixture of my own. Now I am in trouble of the fuzzy soul.
How was my life?
In the beginning, I drowned in a dark blue whirl. I started to painting and chatting repeatedly. There were no mood for working hard and sleeping regularly. The behavior of my life maintained almost two weeks. There were somethings changed recently. My attitude caused some attentions and reflections, hence I have obtained some concerns indeed. Though it seems better, somethings are different within. However, I think there's no more time for me to fool about. That's why the post comes here.
There are lots of affairs I'd get my acts together, such as the business, the studies, and so forth. This time, I ought to take my steps with my insecure humor. It sounds ridiculous but I will figure it out.

No comments: