20060904

I'M so shY

The first sight of her was about half a month ago in the building where I rented a room. That was absolutely a chance encounter with a foreign stranger. I was down the stair and she was right in opposition to me. All foolish smiles betrayed my suprise for never seeing a foreigner in where I've lived about 7 monthes. She raised her rays on me. After a quick face for a wonder, she slightly responded, but I could found her frendly. What a exciting occurence to me.
Last night I saw her again. She stood by a geyser. Maybe my footfalls attracted her and she looked back on me. I just beckoned to her without any words. I was disappointed with my silence. How could I say nothing in English? I've learnt it for almost 12 years!!
Next time I must say some words to her, but not "hello".

No comments: